To facilitate networking and knowledge exchange among persons with a common interest in the country of Jordan, promote a better understanding of Jordanian people and culture, and support projects and activities of the U.S. Peace Corps and charitable private organizations in Jordan.
- Encourage charitable and educational activities relating to the Third Goal of Peace Corps–to promote a better understanding of Jordanians on the part of Americans;
- Provide a forum within the US and abroad for charitable activities, professional development, networking, and exchange of knowledge among persons and organizations with a common interest in Jordan;
- Support projects of the Peace Corps and charitable private organizations in Jordan;
- Assist Peace Corps Volunteers returning from Jordan to reconnect with their communities and cultures in the US; and
- Help Peace Corps Volunteers returned from Jordan to continue with public service and related activities similar to those they performed during their Peace Corps service.
As part of the united and vibrant Peace Corps community that is the vision of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), Friends of Jordan supports NPCA's mission to champion lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals. We welcome and encourage all in the Peace Corps community to join and engage with us, with NPCA and with other NPCA affiliate groups!
Become a Member
Join Friends of Jordan to stay connected and support Peace Corps community initiatives. Membership is FREE for a limited time!
We are an affiliate of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
NPCA is the nonprofit alumni network at the center of a vibrant community of over 220,000 people who share the Peace Corps experience. NPCA champions lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals by connecting, engaging and promoting its members and affiliate groups as they continue to make a difference in communities in the U.S. and abroad. NPCA is also dedicated to advocating for, contributing to, and supporting the betterment of the Peace Corps. Visit NPCA to learn more.